A VITAL SOLUTION
Simplified Printing Across Your Organization
Revive Your Print Environment
Printing is embedded into every process within healthcare: from intaking a patient to discharging them—and all of the admin processing in between. A highly available, easy-to-maintain print architecture is necessary to alleviate the aches and pains of these fundamental processes. With PrinterLogic, you can rest assured that your clinicians and admin staff will have the necessary tools to perform their everyday tasks in a highly secure environment.
REMEDY YOUR PRINTING ISSUES
Key Features for Healthcare Clients to Enjoy
Eliminate inefficiency by reducing your print architecture with a new-age solution. Shift employee focus toward strategic initiatives and away from printing issues.
Get rid of outdated infrastructure, including print servers, mind-numbing print queue management, and additional software to manage print usage.
Secure Local Printing
Keep print jobs local and secure with direct IP printing. Eliminate the risks posed by PrintNightmare and future vulnerabilities on your print servers.
Manage all print use cases to fit current and future needs from one centralized admin console with an OS- and device-agnostic approach to printing.
Eliminate Waste with Additional Security
Implement advanced features like Secure Release Printing to eliminate waste from forgotten print jobs and provide additional security for
PHI and PII.
A Fully Integrated Solution
Speed the adoption of cloud services by easily integrating solutions, such as IdPs and EMRs. Enjoy user-friendly printing with a streamlined infrastructure.
Next-Gen VDI Printing
PrinterLogic’s VDI Printing solution integrates seamlessly with preferred virtual solutions like VMware and Citrix even in the most challenging and complex environments. Gain the versatility and scalability necessary to adapt to every single implementation and maximize your printing capabilities with next-gen VDI Printing.
Greatly increase your organization’s printing maneuverability and flexibility with:
- Dynamic Deployments– Eliminate complicated login scripts and automatically assign printers to users, groups, devices, or by location with precision in your ever-changing print environment.
- Self-Service Integration– Reduce support tickets by empowering your clinicians and staff with the ability to identify and install printers through a simple end user experience.
- Location-Based Printing– Simplify the end user experience for mobile clinicians and staff with automated location aware printer deployment.
- Direct IP Connections– Secure PHI/PII by keeping traffic local and minimize printing disruptions with direct IP printing.
WE’VE GOT THE TREATMENT FOR YOUR PRINTING PAINS. GET PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON HOW TO ERASE YOUR CURRENT PRINT MANAGEMENT ISSUES FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERTS TODAY.
DISCOVER A UNIFIED SOLUTION
The Universal Cure for Clinical Printing
Unifying your clinical print processes doesn’t have to be a huge pill to swallow. We help you regain control of your print environment by simplifying management for client-side and server-side EMR printing. Whether it’s Epic, Oracle Cerner, or one of our other supported EMRs, you no longer need to manage separate systems and duplicate queue configurations. Managing all print settings from a single, centralized Admin Console will simplify your internal processes, reduce overall operating expenses, and minimize the risk of exposing confidential data.
Benefits of a unified clinical print process include:
- Better overall patient service by enabling your rotating hospital staff to deploy print jobs to correct printers–regardless of using shared workstations, phones, or tablets.
- Actionable insights for all printing within your organization using Advanced Reporting features.
- Advanced security for PHI/PII on server-side clinical printing with our native Imprivata integration.
- Simple printer management and deployment of printers in virtual desktops that access your EMR system.
- A single UI that easily manages Moves, Adds, and Changes within your fleet for both user and EMR print use cases.
Just from a resource perspective, PrinterLogic has lowered a lot of our overhead—from infrastructure to personnel. It helped us get everything under the same umbrella. It takes things off the back of the IT department, and it gives the user more power to control their printing”
— Adam Dishong, Saber Healthcare Group
EMR and EHR Printing Solutions
PrinterLogic’s integration capabilities with EMR software have solved our healthcare clients’ printing woes by streamlining their operations, unifying management, and providing a secure printing method.